Thursday, March 15, 2012

Inspired By #15

My favorite season of all is Spring and this photo just says spring to me!  I can't wait until my white tulips and lilacs are out!  So here is this week's inspiration:

So many ways to take this: colors, the textures (woodgrain, grass), flowers, eggs, bird....I went with the colors and I also went with the sketch of it.

For my card I used some papers from My Little Shoebox.  I cut the flower with my April Showers Cricut cartridge and the sentiment is a SRM sticker that I have cut apart.  I placed the sentiment this way as I see a lot of projects on Pinterest with the sentiment lining up on the right and I like the look.  Finally the twine is the new Flax twine from The Twinery.



Link up by next Wednesday March 21st 11:59 PST.  
I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
  4. Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty Laurel!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo beautiful!!! I loveeeeeee the soft tones!

Audrey Pettit said...

You choose such fabulous inspiration photos! And love your take on it. Such a happy card. Love the spring vibe mixed with the muted colors. So love the flower and clouds and the twine wrap at top.

Annette Allen said...

very pretty Laurel...I am going to have to link up..

Crafty Texan said...

Such a pretty inspiration and creation from you and everyone who made something! So glad I was able to play before it was over. :)