Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspired By... #114

Hi everyone, welcome to another Inspired By Challenge.  This week I decided to take some inspiration from a mom themed image. I love the quote!



How will you be inspired?  mother's day, birds, quote, sketch, colors, text...

I decided to pick up on the Mother's Day theme and the birds.  I used my Garden Party collection by Pebbles along with a die cut from Silhouette and some Divine Twine.



I am playing along with this week's Color Q challenge:


I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the birds!!!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh wow, I really love your card! The colors, elements, die cuts and wonderful design couldn't be more perfect for Mother's Day!

nancyparker55 said...

Thanks for a fun challenge.

Marlena M. said...

I love this quote! It's perfect. ;) Wonderful work Laurel~